– Norm 2.0’s Thursday Doors – February 22, 2018. Photo ©2018 Leara Morris-Clark.
brilliant broken heart
a wild thing
with a ferocious desire
a devouring fire
that still remembers
her lingering embrace
come night’s end
– Magnetic Poetry
– PhoTrablogger’s Mundane Monday Challenge #148: Clothes Hanging. Find the beauty in the mundane. Photo ©2018 Leara Nicole Morris-Clark.
– On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea’s Sunday Trees #327 – February 18, 2018. Photo ©2018 Leara Morris-Clark.
Sticky rivers run down my hand.
Under the summer sun,
Sweet chocolate swirl melts on my tongue.
As the song fades in the distance,
Meet me behind the shed.
I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.
– This poetry form is called a Cherita. The photo is from pxhere.
grave stood alone.
It was an unmarked place.
Far from home, he had roamed without
– Written for dVerse Meeting the Bar. The theme was Brevity. I chose to write a Cinquain.
A playing card in the spokes
Jumping tree roots and ditches
Multicolored streamers and banana seats
The bike makes the girl
You call me names but smile when no one is looking
And you don’t tell your friends you held my hand
– This poetry form is called a Cherita. The photo is from Pinterest.