mood changes on
a dime. If had a dime
for every time I’d been fooled, I’d
– A Cinquain.
gathered to share
and practice poeming with
snacks and goodwill. A poetic
– A Cinquain inspired by “The Trouble with Poetry” by Tom Grisso and as a reflection on a recent meeting of the FBCWoo Poetry Group.
Wild waves rush the shore and
crown me once more with sand.
– My first attempt at an Essence poem. Photo from pixabay.
morning shadow melts
under afternoon sunshine
is it really spring?
– On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea’s Sunday Trees #331 – March 25, 2018. Photo ©2018 Leara Nicole Morris-Clark.
– On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea’s Sunday Trees #331 – March 18, 2018. Photo ©2018 Leara Nicole Morris-Clark.
Solitude and sand
mix with salty ocean breeze –
Winter dreams of spring
– Written for Carpe Diem Haiku Kai’s Crossroads haiku. The object is to fuse two haiku together to form a new creation. The two original poems and explanation are here.
– Norm 2.0’s Thursday Doors – March 15, 2018. Photo ©2018 Leara Morris-Clark.