– Norm 2.0’s Thursday Doors – March 1, 2018. Photo ©2018 Leara Morris-Clark.
– PhoTrablogger’s Mundane Monday Challenge #149: Words/Characters/Books. Find the beauty in the mundane. Photo ©2018 Leara Nicole Morris-Clark.
“52Frames is a Weekly Challenge Photography Project for creatives around the world. Each week, participants have 7 days to go out, take a photo, and submit it to the community. It is this creative challenge that not only improves one craft but also enables you to see the world differently.”
I have decided to join the 52Frames project this year. The albums are posted on Facebook so I am not sure of a quick and easy way to share here on WordPress so if anyone wants to follow along “like” the 52Frames Facebook page to see everyone’s weekly entries.
Week 7 was Levitation. This week challenged me to try some new things. I learned how to make something levitate! I was very happy with how my submission turned out so I wanted to share with you all.
I took this picture using the 10 second timer on my camera so I could hold the duck. I taped it to a pencil so I could extend it further out over the sink and have less of myself to remove. I used a layer mask in Photoshop to edit and create the final photo. Then I edited the color, etc. This was a fun and educational challenge as I have never use layer masks before or even considered creating a photo with levitation. I am happy with the way it turned out for my first try at this new-to-me technique.
Be sure to visit the 52Frames site to see past challenges and keep up with the ongoing weekly albums.
The current challenge is Common Objects and the next is Depth of Field.
– On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea’s Sunday Trees #328 – February 25, 2018. Photo ©2018 Leara Nicole Morris-Clark.
– Norm 2.0’s Thursday Doors – February 22, 2018. Photo ©2018 Leara Morris-Clark.
– PhoTrablogger’s Mundane Monday Challenge #148: Clothes Hanging. Find the beauty in the mundane. Photo ©2018 Leara Nicole Morris-Clark.
– On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea’s Sunday Trees #327 – February 18, 2018. Photo ©2018 Leara Morris-Clark.