– DE MONTE Y MAR’s Tuesdays of Texture: 2017 Week 18. Photos ©2017 Leara Morris-Clark.
Can anyone guess what this is?
– PhoTrablogger’s Mundane Monday Challenge #107. Find the beauty in the mundane. Photo ©2017 Leara Morris-Clark.
Spring has sprung in my neighborhood.
– On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea’s Sunday Trees #285 – April 30, 2017. Photos ©2017 Leara Morris-Clark.
She wore a black hood; black as night, dark as death, so she could hide among the shadows in the alley, the blind spots behind lampposts, and in the corners of your room. When your heart missed a beat, and your breath wouldn’t come, know that fear had stolen them for herself.
– Musin’ With Susan’s Macro Moments Challenge #35. Highlighting macro & close-up photography. Photo ©2017 Leara Morris-Clark.
Imprinted memories of a home I’ve never seen flash behind my eyes and my awakening begins. Earth served only as a sort of nursery school. Now it’s time for my extraction, and I am prepared. I scan the horizon for the vessel.
I knew it had followed me and this time I caught a glimpse as the setting sun reflected off the shiny exterior, so I lured it toward the alleyway where my trap laid waiting.
From beneath my net, the small door on what I originally thought was a remote-controlled drone exploded and a little humanoid tumbled onto the concrete.
It stood clumsily brushing itself off before turning to me and shaking a tiny fist while unrecognizable sounds came vehemently rushing out of its scrunched up face.
– Written for Sonya’s (Only 100 Words) Three Line Tales: Week 61. Photo prompt by Caleb Woods. WC 86.