– DE MONTE Y MAR’s Tuesdays of Texture: Week 34. Photos ©2016 Leara Morris-Clark.
– Let There be Peace on Earth’s 26 Weeks Letter Challenge: V. Photos ©2016 Leara Morris-Clark.
The wind blows and the trees bow
The fluttering leaves are still green for now
– Written for Day 9 of Awake August 2016, 31 Days of Mindful Writing in the form of Small Stones (concise daily observations) from Writing Our Way Home.
– JNW’s One Word Photo Challenge: Circus. Photo ©2016 Leara Morris-Clark.
You wish you had what I had.
I’m sorry; don’t be so sad.
Shades of green were never your color.
It had nothing to do with the value of the dollar.
Coveting so obviously just makes you look bad.
– Written for Limerick Challenge Week 21. Prompt was Envy. Photo by Tambako The Jaguar.
Silent, in the night it came. Gliding and sliding along the shore, the green snaked toward the sleeping village. At dawn, it and the children vanished.
– Written for Shapeshifting 13 (#50). Color Green and Photo Prompt. WC 26. “The Green” was awarded 2nd place in this contest. Photo by AP Photo – Bullfax.com.