Today is a rainy day…
– Musin’ With Susan’s Macro Moments Challenge #37: Water. Highlighting macro & close-up photography. Photo ©2017 Leara Morris-Clark.
Tears and rain fall down.
Hearts break, thunder crashes, and
The lightning brightens
Missing the times of laughter.
– Written for Silver’s Tanka Tuesday Challenge #8. Word prompts were “time” & “laughter” or synonyms of those. Photo from Pixabay.
Wind and rain raged on –
Storm tested the bows and faith
Parted clouds by morn
Made way for the sun to shine –
Still puddles reflect day’s grace
– Written for Silver’s Tanka Tuesday Challenge #6. Word prompts were “wind” & “grace” or synonyms of those. Photo from Wikimedia.
Sunshine after rain –
Cloud shapes traverse blank canvas
Of fall sky and hearts,
Grows to renew the storm-worn
– Written for Silver’s Tanka Tuesday Challenge #5. Word prompts were “shapes” & “heart” or synonyms of those. Photo from Pixabay.
– Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Liquid. Photos ©2016 Leara Morris-Clark. This post was awarded featured blog for this challenge.
Seasons come and go
Downpours of rain, then ice and snow
Sunshiney days and a cool evening breeze
Budding flowers and leaves falling from trees
Time passes on while nature puts on a show
– Written for Limerick Challenge Week 39: Seasons. Photo from PublicDomainPictures.net.
Sunshine hides, clouds reign –
Leaves and branches bow under
Fall rain’s tranquil mood
– Written for Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge #115. Word prompts were “Clouds” & “Sunshine” or synonyms of those. Photo from Pixabay.com.