wind plucked branches played
a symphony of springtime
– Written for Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge #251. Word prompts were “plucked” & “played” or synonyms of those. Image by Lolame from Pixabay.
the narrow branch sways,
under wind and melting snow
we are spring-minded
– Written for Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge #246. Word prompts were “narrow” & “minded” or synonyms of those. Photo from pexels.com.
white tufts drift on the wild wind
spring patiently waits
– This haiku was written using RonovanWrites’ explanation of an English haiku. Photo from pixabay.com.
Wind and rain raged on –
Storm tested the bows and faith
Parted clouds by morn
Made way for the sun to shine –
Still puddles reflect day’s grace
– Written for Silver’s Tanka Tuesday Challenge #6. Word prompts were “wind” & “grace” or synonyms of those. Photo from Wikimedia.
Long, flat, green leaves sway
Cattails bend but do not break
In the autumn wind
– Written for Haiku Horizons Week 133. Prompt was “bend.” Image from PublicDomainPictures.net.
The wind blows and the trees bow
The fluttering leaves are still green for now
– Written for Day 9 of Awake August 2016, 31 Days of Mindful Writing in the form of Small Stones (concise daily observations) from Writing Our Way Home.
A Nor’easter looms –
Wind blows a dangerous threat,
Warm and cold collide
– Written for Haiku Horizons Week 126. Prompt was “wind.” Photo by NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center.