baby’s breath at dawn
rustles hair and newborn leaves
rouse in spring’s soft breeze
– Written for First Baptist Church Worcester Poetry Group 2020 Challenge #1 Haiku FBCWoo Poetry Group.
wind plucked branches played
a symphony of springtime
– Written for Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge #251. Word prompts were “plucked” & “played” or synonyms of those. Image by Lolame from Pixabay.
thunder’s angry tone
pitched against a murky sky
April showers flow
– Written for Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge #249. Word prompts were “pitch” & “tone” or synonyms of those. Photo by Michaela from Pexels.com.
the narrow branch sways,
under wind and melting snow
we are spring-minded
– Written for Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge #246. Word prompts were “narrow” & “minded” or synonyms of those. Photo from pexels.com.
morning shadow melts
under afternoon sunshine
is it really spring?
– On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea’s Sunday Trees #331 – March 25, 2018. Photo ©2018 Leara Nicole Morris-Clark.
Solitude and sand
mix with salty ocean breeze –
Winter dreams of spring
– Written for Carpe Diem Haiku Kai’s Crossroads haiku. The object is to fuse two haiku together to form a new creation. The two original poems and explanation are here.
white tufts drift on the wild wind
spring patiently waits
– This haiku was written using RonovanWrites’ explanation of an English haiku. Photo from pixabay.com.